Please note that the protection offered by the Austrian Whistleblower Protection Act (HinweisgeberInnenschutzgesetz, HSchG) applies only to whistleblowers reporting violations of the law in the categories specified in § 3 (2) to (4) of the HSchG.
These categories are:
- Public tendering/procurement
- Financial services, financial products, and financial markets, incl. prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Product safety and conformity
- Traffic safety
- Environmental protection
- Radiation and nuclear safety
- Food and feed safety, animal health and welfare
- Public health
- Consumer protection
- Protection of privacy and personal data, incl. network and information systems security
To ensure your legal protection, we will carefully review each report, regardless of the category selected, and initiate appropriate follow-up action as necessary.
How our whistleblower system helps protect your privacy
- No identifying information is provided to the contacts.
- Your message will be stylometrically redacted to provide you with an even higher level of anonymity. We remove all punctuation and convert all words to lowercase."
- All information is end-to-end encrypted, so your sensitive information remains safe.
What you can do to protect yourself
- You are not on the corporate network (Internet/VPN).
- You should not use a device (smartphone, computer, etc) that is provided by your employer.
- You should not use the kinds of idioms or abbreviations that you frequently use in conversations or when writing emails.